Hogwarts Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of house application

2 posters

Go down

Head of house application Empty Head of house application

Post  Crystal Weasley Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:24 am

Head of House Registration Department

We are really happy that you are trying to apply as Head of House. This is a title for a professor at Hogwarts responsible for one of the four Houses: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin. A Head of House must have been a member of that House while a student at Hogwarts and is in charge of discipline over its students as well as of decisions concerning the House's Quidditch Team. A Head of House can also decide of one of its students' expulsion, and gives the fifth years advice regarding their future career. It is a nice job but also a big responsibility. You will find more information under this message.
Thank you,
Admission Team

Payment: 10 galleons in addition to the professor payment.

To apply, please make a new thread including the following information:

Your Full Name:

Year when you graduated at Hogwarts:

House you want to be responsible for:

Why do you want to become Head of House?:

Have you applied for any professions yet?:

Role Playing Example(around 75 words ;situation= You being Head of House)

Crystal Weasley
Admin

https://hogwartsrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Head of house application Empty APPLICATION,YAY!!!

Post  Beezus Perkins Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 am

Your Full Name: Beezus Perkins

Year when you graduated at Hogwarts:9 years ago. That is 2003 Razz

House you want to be responsible for: Slytherin

Why do you want to become Head of House?:Because I want to show the students in my house,how things are around here. I wanna teach them how to behave,and show them what life's really about.

Have you applied for any professions yet?:Yes,and it was accepted. I am the Quidditch and Flying professor.

Role Playing Example(around 75 words ;situation= You being Head of House)

When they told me I got the job for Head of the House I felt like I'm finally doing something really important.When I was a young Slytherin,I wasn't sure why the Sorting Hat placed me in there. But as the times passed by,I finally realized,that was the right house for me. During my school years at Hogwarts,I learned how to be brave,how to defend myself,how to show people what I’ve got,and how to be myself.

I looked over the slytherin table,and I realized I was happier then ever. The smile on the first years faces,and the fact that they were having fun,made me feel even better. I did realize that in the future I hadve to take care of those students,and that I’ve got to teach them everything I know.I was more than ready for it.
Beezus Perkins
Beezus Perkins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum